4.20.2010

#9 selling something i've decoupaged

okay, my decoupaged masterpiece is on ebay. i feel a little weird trying to sell some of my art - if you can call it art - but feel free to tell your friends, especially those who are in the market for an interesting, artsy new journal. there are many things you can use it for:

- writing a play
- making grocery lists
- recording points for a game of dominoes
- coloring pictures 
- feeding goats
- wrapping up old gum
- writing a novel
- documenting your life
- composing a song
- creating a flipbook
- fanning yourself


p.s. proof that i karate chopped a magazine. (thanks for the picture, courtney):

proof that i popped open the champagne (well, it's not really proof. in fact, this isn't even the right cork. dog ate the real cork, this is just a stand-in):
tomorrow: possibly knitting. possibly becoming an expert on an obscure historical event. possibly something even better that you suggest, keeping in mind that i'll have about two hours of free time.

4 comments:

  1. if I get a vote, I'll cast it for becoming an expert on an obscure historical event. If I get another vote, I'll cast it for ANYTHING except knitting. If I get a third vote, I'll cast it for joining and/or creating an a cappella group a la andy bernard. I'd ask for a fourth vote, but that's just greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add using coupons for all of the items on your grocery list to the things that you're trying.

    ReplyDelete